Angy Talbot (ECFE Blog Writer and School Readiness Teacher) has been teaching in the field of Early Childhood Education for over 20+ years. She has a Master’s Degree in Education and is in the process of finishing her second graduate degree in Parent Education. She is currently in her 10th year teaching Kindergarten Readiness and loves working with children and their families! She is also a very proud Mother.
Guest Blog Writers:
- Ms. Beth, Parent Educator
- Ms. Beth has been teaching in the ECFE program over 25 years, in a total of 4 school districts. She has been in the district 728 ECFE program for 12 years. Beth has a Bachelor’s degree in Child Psychology, a Pre-Kindergarten teaching license and a Parent Education teaching license. She also is an RN. Beth has always enjoyed working with children and families. She has 3 adult children and 4 grandchildren.
- Ms. Cindy Nyquist, Early Childhood Teacher
- Ms. Cindy has been teaching Early Childhood Family Education classes in District 728 for 25+ years. She has also taught the School Readiness classes. She has an Education/Psychology Degree and is licensed Preschool – 6th grade. She is excited to be apart of the lives of both the children and parents that come to her classes! She has 3 children who all are currently studying to be teachers.
- Kathleen Holthaus, Parent and Family Educator
- Ms. Kathleen is a Parent Educator, Home Visitor and teaches the Pregnant and Parenting Teen Program. She has been teaching in the field of Early Childhood Family Education for over 25 years. She has a degree in Parent and Family Education and Consumer/Homemaking/Family Life. She loves working with families and seeing them thrive. She has four children ages 17-22.
- Becca Dey, School Readiness Teacher
- Ms. Becca has been teaching in Early Childhood for over 8 years. She has a Bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood from St. Cloud State University and is a fourth year professional member of the Minnesota Reading Corps and a MRC coach and trainer. Currently she is teaching the District’s Discovery Learning Extra Program, and enjoys the job of preparing children for success in Kindergarten. Rebecca is a proud mother to Daughter’s Marie and Lucy.